Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recovering

Hi guys!!
I just wanted to write a quick thanks to everyone for the well wishes and prayers over the last week or so! I came home yesterday and have been recovering/relaxing with my family and Adam since. Things are a little rough still, but I am feeling about 100X better than I did yesterday.

I will try to update the blog in the next day or so with some more detailed info. Just wanted to tell you that the surgery went well and I am still alive and kickin!

Love you guys so much!!!
XOXO Meg

P.s. Special thanks to Kyle and Robin for coming to check on me in the hospital ;)
Seeing your smiling faces right after surgery really made me feel so much better.

P.s. Adam wrote the last entry for me while I was all jammed up in the hospital.

6 comments:

orchidmoon said...

I'm happy to hear you're recovering. Thinking of you!

lucky said...

every day gets better. strength and love to you.

Anonymous said...

you da bes.
i am knot a knob.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are on the mend xxxxx love u :)

Hayley

thexoxokids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thexoxokids said...

wish i could have come to bring you flowers and chocolate zuchinni cake and junk in the hospital.
화이팅!

Related Posts with Thumbnails