Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am now officially finished my 6th round of chemo. Both Adam and my mother accompanied me to the final round today. It was a rather frustrating and drawn out process... but it's now done, and I couldn't be happier.
As a post-chemo celebration, we went to a vegan Chinese food place for lunch and to see Wolverine tonight. I'm dead tired. Just two more things before I bid you goodnight...

1) I have a appointment with my radiation oncologist on May 21st to discuss my radiation treatments, that as far as I can tell, will be starting about 6 weeks from today.
In the meantime, I will be heading to D.C. 4 weeks from today to visit Adam, his family and friends ;)

2) I am starting a physiology course from the U of T next week and am really looking forward to it. It's a prerequisite for Nursing, which I am hoping to apply to in September 2010.

I've been up since 5:45 am. It's bed time. Goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails