Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CIBC Run for the Cure

So, as I'm sure you all know, the day of the run is fast approaching (A little too fast for my liking.. eek). For those of you who are interested, this is the route that I will be running on October 4, 2009.

http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/canada/on/london/125125019412880979

Yes, it is 5 kilometers.
No, I'm not entirely sure how I am going to finish it.
Yes, I will be more than happy if you are there to cheer for me if I do cross the finish line (read: if you carry me the last kilometer).

For those of you that can not attend, I know that you will be cheering me on in spirit and sending me lots of wonderfully positive vibes (10:00am, please and thank you).
Thanks so much in advance.

I'd also like to take a second to thank everyone who sponsored me!
Your support has been overwhelming, and I have exceeded my goal.
Honestly, it means the world to me, and I can't thank you all enough.

I will bring my camera along with me, so be sure to check back for a ton of completely embarrassing red faced, post-run photos.
Oh joy ;)
I figure a little public humiliation is the least I can do for everyone who donated.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

Congratulations on exceeding your goal!
You will do great on the run! Take some pictures. And most of all enjoy the run and enjoy the day!

Randy and Pam

euchlid said...

GOOD LUCK MEGS! you will do 2848543 times better than i could.
xo- euchlid

Related Posts with Thumbnails