Thursday, June 21, 2012

There's this one song that I became totally obsessed with right after Meghan passed away. It is one of those that you wish you had a hand in writing because it seems so lyrically personal and situationally perfect. I haven't listened to this song in nearly two years and for whatever reason, I put it on tonight. I feel like I need to make some changes about how I write on here and what I write on here. I don't do it enough and this experience is completely cathartic.

I don't do it enough.

I feel like Meghan left me with tools and a direction and I want to keep pursuing them. I want her memory to make a difference for people and be helpful. She made an enormously beneficial change in me and I feel like her influence is something that can be extended far beyond me. I miss her. I think about what she went through all the time. I wish I could have done more. I hope what she started with this blog succeeds in its intention.

3 comments:

Ryan Sales said...

Hey Adam,

Just wanted to let you know that I just watched a video about you and your wife online. What an amazing story.

I just wanted to send you some positive vibes from a Canadian living overseas in the Philippines. I wish you all the best in your quest to finish her list!

Sincerely,
Ryan Sales

Adam Warner said...

Thanks Ryan,
It makes me really happy to know that Meghan is still able to positively affect people.
- Adam

Ryan Sales said...

Not just Meghan. You as well! Don't forget that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails